Please create Outline/Planning document looking at the requirements below. My object is “Sneakers.”
Your outline should include the following:
– Describe the object you are studying. Who wears it? When and where does it appear? What are the circumstances of its production and consumption, what are the key associations and connotations?
– This portion should serve as an introduction to your object and its position in the fashion system.
ARGUMENT / THESIS STATEMENT
– Describe the object’s relationship to the themes of Self, Time, and Space. What is the object’s relationship to these themes and what are the implications for our studies of fashion (in other words, why is this significant)?
– This portion should serve as a summarization of your general argument and a roadmap for the rest of your case study.
– List the primary methods of analysis you will use to explore your object and its relationship to the themes of Self, Time, and Space. Explain why you have chosen these methods – in other words, defend your decision. Review the assignment sheet and select from the following methods of analysis: visual analysis, semiotic analysis, historical analysis, theoretical analysis, comparative analysis, phenomenological analysis. Review the methods of analysis in the Assignment Sheet here.
– This portion should explain your methods and your rationale for selecting them to demonstrate your main argument.
– Include 3-5 credible, scholarly resources found using the New School’s Library Databases that you might use in your final object case study. At least one resource must be written. Resources can be drawn from the following categories: objects, images, advertisements, historical information, theoretical/written information.
– This portion should map the key examples you will use to demonstrate your main argument.
– Add here any comments you have, aspects of the assignment you are uncertain about, etc.
– Your recitation leader will use this portion to help address common issues or provide individual feedback to help you move forward.
*You could write in bullet points.
The post Please create Outline/Planning document looking at the requirements below. My ob appeared first on Homeworkassisters.