Analyze the changes that occur to the face and neck during the aging process, taking into account the following aspects:
• Physiological changes to the skin structure
• Degenerative skin conditions associated with ageing
• The causes and effects of intrinsic and extrinsic ageing
• The distinction between static and dynamic wrinkling
• Morphological changes to the face and neck
• The effectiveness of the Merz and Glogau scales in assessing the skin’s aging process.
2. Evaluate why it is important for the Aesthetic Practitioner to have a sound knowledge and understanding of the ageing process and its impact on the facial anatomical structures, when carrying out facial aesthetic procedures.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
The postappeared first on .