Assignment Brief: “Critically analyse how nurses meet and maintain patient centered, best practice, legal, quality and safety standards within the clinical practice area. In your analyses, consider the context of the challenges which the COVID 19 pandemic has presented”.
Assignment Aim: This assignment aims to assist the student in developing their knowledge and understanding in quality and patient safety in contemporary practice and in the delivery of healthcare and the legal and policy frameworks which underpin its application.
Guidance: • Complaints as a way of promoting quality, safe and effective care.
• Reference to the role of the nurse in supporting quality care.
• The challenges of policy implementation.
• Is there a one size fits all approach to complaints management.
• Reference to a learning culture.
Reference to marginalized groups.
• Reference to key professional and legislative operating frameworks which guide quality nursing practice.
• Promoting a safety culture in care.
• Clinical Governance.
• Examples of poor-quality care.
• Documentation and professional responsibilities.
• Key reference texts are essential. ( WHO/HIQA/MHC/HSE/NMBI Patient First, CQC, C-19 relevant documents)
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
The postappeared first on .