Criterion 1: Trend in Costs for Treating Diseases and/or Conditions
● Describes the trend in costs for treating at least three separate diseases or conditions.
● Disease or condition is accurately supported by resources.
Criterion 2: Examines the burden of health care costs on businesses and governments and the extent to which Americans can afford needed care.
Criterion 3: Analyzes trends in the efficiency of care delivery and the competitiveness of the delivery system while keeping costs down.
Criterion 4: Writing Requirements
All of the following elements are met:
● Displays college-level writing in Standard English free of spelling, grammar, or punctuation errors.
● Minimal in-text citation errors such as a missing page number or a misplaced date may occur.
● Minimal paper formatting errors such as a misplaced margin may occur.
● Quotation marks and citations make authorship clear.
● Assignment is 3-4 pages in length not including the title page and reference page.
Criterion 5: Must include at least four academic references with in-text citations.
● Includes four academic references from multiple outside sources and/or course materials as required.
HA415_1904B_-1.1: Demonstrate an understanding of the relevance of economic concepts within the healthcare sector.
The student thoroughly and clearly demonstrates an understanding of the relevance of economic concepts within the healthcare sector.
The post Describes the trend in costs for treating at least three separate diseases or conditions. appeared first on Skilled Papers.