Module Learning Outcomes
1. Demonstrate the application of the basic tools of macroeconomic analysis
2. Describe the interaction of household, business and government sectors to determine demand for goods and services
3. Apply fundamental techniques of basic national income accounting
4. Discuss the roles of monetary and fiscal policy in national economies
5. Contrast different market structures and their respective economic outcomes
Macroeconomics is the study of the performance of national economies and the policies that governments use to try to improve that performance. Identify THREE current macroeconomic issues. For each, explain the issue, drawing on your knowledge of macroeconomic theory. Discuss how governments/ businesses/households are impacted by these issues; including what you believe is the appropriate response.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services
The postappeared first on .