The technology discussed in the paper attached below is the topic for this assignment as well.
For this activity, you will analyze your technology’s role in the event using one of the general education lenses and recommend strategies for using this kind of analysis to meet your personal goals. In this module and the next, you will draft the critical analysis section of your project. It also provides an opportunity to obtain valuable feedback from your instructor that you can incorporate into your project submission.
In this activity, you will begin the critical analysis section of your project. Include diverse perspectives from varied sources to support your points. You should continue to gather the sources you will integrate into your final project, which will include two resources from the Module Resources sections of this course and two resources that you find through your own research using the Shapiro Library. Look to the SNHU Shapiro Library for assistance in finding evidence and resources from outside the course.
You are not required to answer each question below the rubric criteria, but you may use them to better understand the criteria and guide your thinking.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Integrate reliable evidence from varied sources throughout your paper to support your analysis.
- It is important to draw from a diverse pool of perspectives from varied sources to support the analysis. This is different from the Citations and Attributions rubric criterion.
- Reliable evidence from varied sources should be interwoven throughout the paper itself, while citing and attributing sources will be represented as APA in-text citations and a reference list at the end of your work.
- You will be evaluated on both criteria.
- Analyze your technology’s role in the event through one of the general education interdisciplinary lenses to determine the technology’s impact on various institutions.
- Apply the perspective of the general education lens to your technology’s role in your selected event. Then determine how the topic might affect institutions such as politics, community, family, economy, education, or market-driven organizations.
- Analyze how social practices have been shaped by the technology involved in the event.
- How have social practices been influenced by the technology involved in the event? For example, consider practices such as communication, cultural expression, governance, or caregiving.
- Describe at least one limitation of the technology involved that could benefit from change.
- Consider how your technology has been discussed and represented in relation to your event. How might the technology have changed to better support the event?
What to Submit
Submit your short paper as a 1- to 2-page Microsoft Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. Sources should be cited according to APA style. Consult the Shapiro Library APA Style Guide for more information on citations.
The post IDS-403. Critical analysis – Write My Paper Today appeared first on Professors Essays.