Topic: The impact of Attention-Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) on academic performance among high school children in North America.
The Inquiry questions for the literature review.
1. What are the academic and educational features of high school children with ADHD compared to children who have the symptoms but are not formally diagnosed?
2. Is the academic and educational problem among the high school children temporary or permanent?
3. What evidence-based interventions to manage the condition?
4. Does treatment affect academic and educational outcomes?
5. What should be done to know which treatment for the academic and educational outcomes of children with ADHD?
1. Use seven (7) systemic review and meta-analysis articles only.
2. Organize the findings on the Evidence Table with appropriate headings, relevant to the study inquiry.
3. Write results by common themes based on the study findings. Describe, compare, contrast and/or connect the articles you’ve selected.