Assignment Details and Requirements
1. Macroeconomics events occur around us every day. This assignment aims to provide an association between what you learn from economic models and concepts in class with real-life events happening around you.
2. Search through newspapers for ONE article that is relevant to the economics concepts discussed in class. This article will provide the focus of your discussion. You are also required to attach this article to your final report. You may also choose other news articles and reports to help you in discussing the news event concerned.
3. News events that you may consider include events relating to Gross Domestic Product (GDP), inflationary economy, recessionary economy, fiscal policy, and/or monetary policy.
4. Summarise the article first. Analyze the article and identify the linkage between the economic models and concepts you have learned in class with the discussion in the article.
5. Where applicable, draw diagrams to support your discussion. Your report should be about 1,200 words (+/- 10%), inclusive of the summary.
6. More marks will be awarded for reports which provide more detailed discussion and in-depth analysis with adequate referencing to the economic concepts and models.
Your written assignment may follow the format guidelines below:
In the introduction, summarise the macroeconomic event in the news article chosen and mention what you plan to discuss in the essay.
Identify and discuss the economic concepts and models that will be suitable for analyzing the news article
Apply the economic concepts and models identified to show your understanding of the news event. Specifically, you should identify the key macroeconomic challenges faced by the country, the causes of the problems, their impacts on the society and economy as well the policies implemented by the government concerned to solve the problem.
A conclusion, highlighting your key points and arguments in the essay.
1. Write your name clearly on the cover page using the Assignment Cover Form.
2. Your assignment should be type-written.
3. Spacing 1.5 with font size 11 using Arial script and justified.
4. Include page number.
5. Include a Reference Page at the end of your assignment.
6. There will be a penalty for plagiarism!
7. It is advisable to keep a soft copy of your submitted assignment in case of unforeseen circumstances that requires a re-submission of your assignment.
Buy high-quality essays & assignment writing as per particular university, high school or college by Singapore Writers
The post Macroeconomics events occur around us every day. This assignment aims to provide an association between what you learn from economic: Economics Essay, UOB appeared first on Assignment Help Singapore No 1 : Essay & Dissertation Writers, SG.