This assignment consists of two questions to test knowledge and assimilation of the course objectives.
- Name and discuss one key element in national cooperation on airport security since 911 and one key element of international cooperation on airport security since 911. Discuss the potential pros and cons of each.
- Identify, explain, and discuss two processes and/or technologies you believe can, or will, fundamentally change airport security over the next decade.
- Your paper must be at a minimum of 2-3 pages for each question for a total of at least 4-6 pages (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
- Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content.
- Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
- Students will follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
- Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.
- All submissions will be graded using the assignment rubric.
The post Name and discuss one key element in national cooperation on airport security since 911 and one key element of international cooperation on airport security since 911. appeared first on Assignment Prep.