Now that you have had an opportunity to use your IT Policy evaluation tool on an actual business IT Policy, it is time to promote the value of your tool to the business as part of the IT strategy. For this task, you will explain the following information to your CIO and director of IT infrastructure:
1. Provide a high-level overview of the evaluation tool’s components.
2. Explain the benefits of adopting your evaluation tool in your organization.
3. Describe the tool’s strengths and weaknesses.
4. Offer recommendations for the changes needed to make your tool more effective.
5. Create a new evaluation chart that incorporates your suggested changes (include the new chart in an appendix).
6. Use your new, improved evaluation tool to re-evaluate the organization’s IT policy from last week.
7. Describe how the organization’s IT policy evaluation has changed due to your recommended improvements.
8. Determine if your recommended changes were successful in conducting a more effective evaluation.
9. Include examples of potentially new IT policies and demonstrate how your tool would evaluate those policies.
10. Evaluate the strategic value of having effective IT policies and adopting your evaluation tool. Include either Business Continuity Plans (BCP) or Disaster Recovery Plans (DRP) in your description.
Length: 5-6 pages.
References: Include a minimum of 5 scholarly resources.