The Dark Knight, which introduced Heath Ledger as the Joker, is perhaps the best Batman movie to date. The film opens with a tense bank scene. Then, the movie develops into the classic Batman versus Joker struggle, and the ending is unexpected.
The set-up, the action, and the ending made this movie wildly entertaining.
Writing work is like creating a movie- you need a beginning scene, action in the middle, and a fantastic ending.
This task consists of 3 parts.
Select a movie you like and write an work. Use the guide questions for the development of each part of the work.
Part 1: Introduction: Beginning scene
- Begin with an engaging lead.
- Include background information.
- What three specific aspects of real life does the movie reveal? (work statement)
Part 2: Development: Action in the middle
- Discuss the three specific aspects of real-life the movie reveals.
- Dedicate each body paragraph to discuss one point of discussion of the thesis statement.
- Use transition words and phrases within and from paragraph to paragraph to connect ideas.
Part 3: Conclusion: Fantastic ending
- Make your work come full circle.
- Refer to the different types of concluding sentences.
Be sure to review thefor your submission.
- Include the link to the video (movie) you selected.
- Include all references in APA format
- Consider the writing process.
- Refer to the following:
- The precision of words strategies
- Punctuation and Mechanics
- Microsoft Spell Check