I need some information for ethics application:
– What is your estimated sample size, and how was this size determined? ( G. Power)
– Describe your participants: give the age range, gender, inclusion and exclusion criteria, and any particular characteristics pertinent to the research project.
– What potential risks to the participants do you foresee and how do you propose to ameliorate/deal with potential risks?
– What potential risks to the interests of the researchers do you foresee and how will you ameliorate/deal with potential risks?
– For the PIS, it is clear that more variables will be measured such as self-esteem. The overall title is misleading. You are not going to measure simply attachment styles
but various personality traits.
I have attached files which are related to my study ( Hypotheses, questionnaires , introduction and debrief form )
And I have attached Protocol example ( to know determination of the sample size ) as shown in the example ( effect size , sample size )
The post What is your estimated sample size, and how was this size determined? appeared first on Homework Solutions.