– This is an MBA course called Business Negotiation, and I want the best writer for this project, I want an old writer in the website with high ratings and experience. The most important thing for me is the high quality of the paper, not the delivery time, so I want the best high quality for this paper as it worth 100% marks in this course. Therefore, if I found that the quality is bad, in this case I will put a very low rating.
– We are a group of 4 students and we should Create a virtual poster to show what our team has learned about applying negotiation skills during the week in class.
– So try to create and to imagine different scenarios that happened between 4 people in the group and that we have communicated, negotiated, worked and participated with each other.
– The most important thing is to include too many different theories mentioned in the slides about business negotiation in the poster and critically analysis the theories. Consider including:
– The challenges for negotiation of having to work in a virtual environment.
– What went well and what could you have done differently?
– Which of the theories and negotiation models were relevant to your team and that you observed?
– Your team profile as seen by Belbin, MBTI .
– Keeping a team diary of the week – what happened and how did you all feel? (Reflective practitioner)
– You must include a word summary for the poster.
– Write between 1050 and 1100 words in the summary.
– I want you to make 6 figures in a word document along with summary. Then I will transform it by myself into a poster to explain it to the doctor and delete the unnecessary things by myself.
– Make sure that you do the figures by yourself and don’t copy and paste them from the internet and I want the best quality and great looking figures.
– Share a draft with me on Wednesday Morning to see if you are going in the right path for the project.
– There is no need for References and Citation.
– There is no need for introduction and conclusion, just write directly about the topic.
– I have uploaded also the Slides for this course as there are 5 PowerPoint files for 5 days during the week of this course so read it to have an idea about the course and try to search about the theories in the internet understand and to link them with the poster and summary.
– I have uploaded a poster from a previous group, but don’t use it as s very good example as the group got on 17 out of 22. This is just to have an idea of what I want.
– The sample poster is not great as the team didn’t critically analysis the theories well in the summary and poster, so try to avoid this mistake.
The post What went well and what could you have done differently? appeared first on Homework Solutions.