You are requested to sample design an experiment using an outline provided by your lecturer. Both a written report (max 5 pages) and a 5-minute recording of your evaluation should be submitted for this assignment.
1. Design the experiment (conceptually) in a way that will allow you to determine the effect of the factor on the output response, run the experiment and gather the data appropriately.
2. In the design of the experiment take into account the following:
a. Sample size
e. Previous results available, from the literature and/or lab work
3. State what your factor and factor levels would be, the type of data your factors and responses are, and the type of data being used.
4. Describe the statistical tests you would perform in terms of (i) Null and Alternative Hypotheses and (ii) statistical tests that you would propose to use. Please provide full justification around your choice of test.
5. Comment on the results of this experiment, In particular, answer the following questions:
a. Does the factor affect the output response?
b. Do the assumptions, statistical and technical, seem reasonable for these data? Assess the residual analysis, if appropriate, to check the statistical assumptions.
c. Evaluate in light of the hypotheses made, significance, p-value, and model fit of the test.
Identify one area of weakness in this DOE study and results and suggest how a new study could investigate it to improve the design or running of the experiment.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services
The postappeared first on .