In your reflection paper, you will address the following six (6) content components:
1. Summarize the main ideas presented in the article.
2. Discuss something new that you learned.
3. State whether you agree or disagree with the main ideas presented in the article, and explain
why you agree or disagree.
4. Discuss how you might apply what you’ve learned to your own life.
5. Research additional information related to this topic, and include a discussion of what you
found most interesting. Include the link to the source you have chosen.
6. Discuss at least one idea/question for follow-up research on this topic (do not use the follow up
question(s) provided in the articles).
The post In your reflection paper, you will address the following s appeared first on Skilled Papers.